Secrets Of Successful Music Teachers
How To Fill Your Studio With Happy Eager Students and Give Them A Lifelong Love Of Music
I spent 6 months interviewing private music teachers from all over the USA, Canada, Australia and Asia to figure out what is their biggest challenge. From this research, I created these lessons to share my findings.
What You Will Learn:
- The most important thing every successful music teacher must do
- How to be found by people looking for a music teacher
- A weird trick about pricing
- Why most method books are terrible
- Why teaching a song is like eating a pie
- A universal mental model of success
- and so much more!
Hi, my name is Andrew Ingkavet.
I am a former MTV VJ back when they still played music and I've been part of the marketing team behind artists such as Guns N’ Roses, Ozzy Osbourne, Tracy Chapman, and others.
My books and music curriculum have been featured in the Telegraph UK, Tim Topham, and Thrive Global. And that’s why other teachers and studio owners come to me when they need help to fill their schools with engaged students.